The American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) is recognised as a global leader in civil engineering content and is an authoritative source of codes and standards that protect the public.
We have partnered with ASCE to secure a 15% discount on their range of online professional development. This includes on-demand and live webinars, and self-paced courses.
How to secure your discount?
- Please note, prices are in US dollars.
- Click on the ‘Go to ASCE catalogue’ button
- This will take you to the ASCE website where you can add courses to your shopping cart
- During the checkout process on the ASCE website, enter the code EEA into the discount or promo-code section
- Valid until 31 March 2021
For the full list of webinars and online courses, visit the ASCE online learning catalogue:
We can customise these courses for organisations and teams.
You choose the time, duration and format.
Call us on +61 3 9321 1700 or complete the enquiry form to talk about your organisation's needs.
How you'll learn
Guided Online Courses: self-paced over 6 or 12 weeks, running several times a year, these courses are led by practicing engineers who are leading experts in their fields, the courses will help you refine skills that are immediately applicable to your job.
Live Webinars: 60 - 90 minute sessions usually delivered 12pm ET, not during Australian business hours. Ideal those residing in North America, South America, Middle East, and Europe.
On-Demand Webinars: recorded versions of the live webinars that available to view when and where it suits you.
On-Demand Seminars: recorded versions of the most popular in-person seminars to watch when it's convenient for you. On-demand seminars allow you to hear the instructor’s lecture, see the presentation, and listen in on questions from the audience.
- Fundamentals of Plan Preparation for Alternative Load Handling and Specialized Transport Equipment
- Rigging Fundamentals
- Introduction to Port Engineering
- Design of Port Facilities
- Geotechnical Design of Port Facilities
- Port Operations and Maintenance
- Seismic Design of Piers and Wharves
- Earthquake Engineering for Structures
- Seismic Loads
- Seismic Design and Detailing of Steel and Concrete Buildings