Building, leading and retaining a top performing team is no easy feat, especially in the highly competitive engineering industry. Employers across all disciplines today are faced with a major skills shortage, a hinderance which has been further compounded by the recent border closures.
With rivals knocking on your employees' doors and recent data indicating that a high percentage of Australian employees are looking for new work, implementing strategies in your workplace to attract and retain talent has never been more critical to succeeding.
In this session we will deliver 9 factors which will help keep your best people from walking out the door. These 9 factors, called the 9 ‘Currencies of Choice®’ are heavily research-based, proven to be effective.
Kim Seeling Smith reverse engineered over 5,000 exit interviews to develop this model and consistently pressure tests this against the latest international research.
Registration for this webinar will close at 10:00am AEST on 5 October.
We can customise this course for groups of six or more.
You choose the time, place, duration and format.
Find out how we can help you and your team by clicking on the button below to request a quote or calling us directly on +61 3 9321 1700.
- An understanding of how you directly impact your team’s performance and what you can do about it
- Take away actionable strategies to drive employee engagement and retention
- Take away strategies to aid in achieving workplace gender equality goals and outcomes
- A proven framework to help hold your staff accountable for great performance (especially effective with a remote workforce)
- Apply a practical model based on over 5,000 exit interviews to help you understand (and deliver on) everything your staff needs to be happy, productive and perform at their best
Is this course for you?
This course is relevant for Managers, Team Leaders, HR professionals, and/or anyone with responsibility pertaining to attracting talent, retaining talent, maxising engagement, promoting wellbeing and designing the workplace culture.
Relevant job titles include but are not limited to:
- Engineering Lead
- Engineering Manager
- Project Lead
- All Executives
- HR Manager
- Talent Acquisition Manager
- Project Manager
Topics we'll cover
- What the research says about how you directly impact employee motivation, productivity
- The surprising role that money plays in motivating and retaining a team.
- A deep dive into the 9 Currencies of Choice® and how to use them to motivate, engage and retain your team
- Relevant engineering-specific case-studies
Master storyteller, passionate educator and trend translator, Kim Seeling Smith helps organisations move from disruptable to indestructible in the post-pandemic world.
Kim is THE Now of Work expert (because the Future of Work arrived with Covid-19). She has literally had a seat at the table with Richard Branson, was named a Top 101 Global Influencer on Employee Engagement, wrote THE how to guide on 1:1 employee check-ins, Mind Reading for Managers, and co-wrote a book with mega author Brian Tracy. You will frequently see Kim on The Today Show, Forbes, the AFR and the SMH.