Deepen your knowledge of earned value management to measure project performance.
In this course, you'll learn by using practical case studies and exercises from real engineering projects.
The course suits project managers who want in-depth information about earned value management, also known as performance management of projects.
You'll build on your understanding of good project management processes. You'll also learn how to implement an earned value system and capability.
We can customise this course for groups of six or more.
You choose the time, place, duration and format.
Find out how we can help you and your team by clicking on the button below to request a quote or calling us directly on +61 3 9321 1700.
- How to establish an integrated program for risk, cost and schedule performance management in projects
- How to perform project control maturity assessments
- Improving visibility and tracking in projects
- Improving communication and reporting with project stakeholders
- Reducing risk and scope creep through forecasting and analysis
Is this course for you?
This course is tailored to individuals who have a working knowledge of project management practice. If you would like to gain further insights and practices in using earned value project performance management and measurement techniques, this course is for you.
The course will be most valuable if you'd like to apply earned value principles to a specific project or implement earned value systems for wider use.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Topics we'll cover
- Principles and systems of Earned Value Management (EVM)
- Benefits of EVM in projects
- Schedule and cost performance measures
- Data analysis and management reporting
Take this course to build skills and knowledge in the following Engineers Australia Chartered status competencies*:
2. Practise competently
10. Taking action
*Completing this course does not automatically guarantee you a competency. However, you will gain the base knowledge you need to develop these specific Chartered competencies.