In the ever-changing and unpredictable corporate, economic and social environments, success in business is built on responding quickly and confidently to situational shifts and unforeseen circumstances.
Our upcoming Leading Through Change virtual workshop will prepare you to lead your team through internal and external change, and equip you with the practical strategies needed to engage staff in the journey to adopt new practices.
This workshop creates the much-needed time-out to review the change process itself and how to prepare effectively for future changes through the consideration of the people and behavioural aspects of change. Leaders will walk away with a strong understanding of the human response to change and a toolkit of practical ideas to apply with their teams.
This workshop will run on the following dates:
5 December 2023, 10am – 1:30pm AEDT
19 April 2024, 10am – 1:30pm AEST
8 August 2024, 1pm – 5pm AEST
Registrations close three business days before the start of the course.
Is this course for you?
This course is suitable for managers, leaders, supervisors, project managers and team leaders from all professions and industries.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Understand the change curve and how people respond at different stages
- Utilise the power of early adoptors
- Learn the factors of change resilience
- Develop strategies for team members who might be resisting change
- Explore research from neuroscience on what triggers reactions to change
- Communicate more effectively during change
- Deal with change fatigue and the change stall
- Utilise a change checklist to monitor change effectiveness.
Topics we'll cover
- The Change curve and responses to change
- The neuroscience of change and how to lead brain friendly change
- A change resilience self assessment tool
- How to avoid the “Change Stall” – the inevitable point where change loses momentum
- The storytelling and communication tools required for change commuication
- A simple tool (ADKAR) to identify gaps in your change strategy
Alison Jardie is a professional facilitator and coach, psychologist, and leadership expert.
She has more than 20 years’ experience working with groups and individuals in a learning and development context. This includes work across government and the private sector.
Alison has been responsible for leading large teams and organisational interventions. She has also designed and implemented successful, innovative and award-winning developmental programs.
Alison has a passion for people development. She focuses on implementing practical solutions and experiential learning activities that deliver measurable results.