Get a head start on next year, explore a career adjustment, or add to your CPD hours, with these self-paced training courses.
It's time to start thinking about where you'd like to take your career in 2023.
If you're taking some time off over Summer, the next few weeks are the ideal time to plan and build the skills you'll need for the year ahead.
This range of self-paced training courses can help you maintain knowledge for a current role or develop new skills to advance your career. And all EEA training contributes to Engineers Australia's continuing professional development (CPD) hours.
Here are our top on-demand training options for engineers:
Self-paced short courses
With approximately eight hours of learning, these short courses are designed to give you a more comprehensive understanding across a host of disciplines.
- AS/NZS 3000 – The Wiring Rules
- AS5488 Subsurface Utility Engineering
- Asset Maintenance and Reliability
- Cladding Remediation
- Concrete Technology for Civil Engineering
- Fundamentals of Geotechnical Engineering
- Integrated Testing and Commissioning (Construction)
- Introduction to Rail Engineering
- Introduction to the Building Code of Australia
- Lean Construction Fundamentals
- Safety in Design
- Site Inspections for Engineers (Construction)
- Solar Battery Storage
- Solar Power System Fundamentals
- The Engineering and Design Lifecycle
- Enhancing Project Performance
- Project Planning, Scheduling and Control
- Systems Thinking in Engineering
Micro-credentials are a demonstration of a specific competency or skill. They’re a tick of approval that says you do what you say you can do to an industry standard. These micro-credentials can be started on-demand: